Monday 27 April 2009


Well, here goes, my first post!  I'm Kate, I'm 26 and I love making mosaics.  What started as a gift for a friend has turned in to a range of over 50 designs of mirrors, clocks, coasters, photo frames and candle holders.  At the moment, I sell my work online at the moment through my Ebay shop

I live in Staffordshire with my boyfriend and our border collie Jessie.  I work full time to pay the bills and craft at weekends.  One day I'm hoping to do less of the 'day job' and be able to concentrate more on my crafts.  When that happens I'll be sure to post about it!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! Looking forward to reading your news :)

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow only just joined your blog and you have got more followers.

    I am a full time mum and part time crafter, like the secret lemonade drinker i do my crafting in the cover of darkness when the kids are in bed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Kate, enjoy blogging, I've become a follower and looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are off to a good start! I'm following you now so looking forward to seeing your next posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate
    Well done on starting your first blog :)
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete