Tuesday 28 April 2009

First attempt at an Oval Mosaic Mirror...

I've been packing a mirror up tonight that a made on comission for a customer.  The design was taken from a round mirror I'd made - the lady emailed me to say she liked the design but wanted it in oval. This is my first attempt at making a mirror in this shape but I'm pleased with the results. 

I'm going to have a go at a few more I think - any suggestions on colours? I was thinking of using black, grey and white is a 'mosaic mix' design.  This colour scheme is popular anyway and I think it would look good in this shape. I could then use it as an example on my new website (coming soon...!) but state that it can be made in other colours?  Any votes on other colours?

2 comments:

  1. Looking good! No pun intended ;0) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful like all your mosaics!!!

    I have done a mirror mosaic too for my girls room. Check my blog, if you like: absolutelygirlythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete