Sunday 1 November 2009

Absense makes the heart grow fonder!



I can't believe I've been away from my blog for 3 months! At least my excuse is that I've been really busy with my mosaics. At the moment I'm spending ever spare minute I have on my craft - lots of orders have been keeping me busy!

I've had a quite a few commissions this month. These have been requests for other shapes and sizes in some existing designs. The 'Strawberries & Cream' mirror is for a little girl's birthday - hopefully it will look lovely in her newly decorated pink bedroom!

Also taking up my time recently has been painting. No, not canvasses (although I have got one sitting on my desk at the moment with a set of acrylics, reading for when I have a free afternoon on my hands). I've decided to turn one of the bedrooms in to a craft room, as my current set up is a bit of a disaster at the moment! The walls are almost painted and I've decided on a nice feature wall. It involves pink I'm proud to say, so I can see a nice pink mosaic creation emerging at some point to finish the room off. Pictures will follow...!

No comments:

Post a Comment